RidNacs is a free and very fast disk space usage analyzer for Windows. It scans your hard drives, network drives or single folders and displays the results in a multi-column tree view with a percentage bar chart column. The familiar file manager interface gives the user an intuitive way to analyze and identify the largest files and folders. This makes RidNacs to your best companion if you want to clean up the disk and you need to discover the space hogs on your hard drive.
The result of the scan can be exported in different formats (XML, HTML, CSV, TXT), so it could be printed or compared with future scans. Besides of all these benefits RidNacs has an outstanding scan performance and it scores with a small memory footprint.
New Functions in RidNacs 2.0
- Files smaller than a configurable size can be grouped
- Files can directly be opened and deleted inside of RidNacs
- Explorer context menu support: Now you can run RidNacs right out of the Windows Explorer context menu, if you right click on folders or drives
- Improved performance: Associated file icons are retrieved in a background thread
- The Style of the percentage bar is configurable (Skins)
- A new favorites list combines the drives with the most recent used folders
- Incompletely scanned directories are tagged with a symbol
- Another XML format for saving the analysis result
- Preferences dialog
- Network drives are now displayed in the „Choose Directory“ dialog
RidNacs is running on every Windows platform from Windows XP to Windows 10.Download Installer Download portable ZIP